- Condition: 100% brand new & high quality
- Material: Silicone
- Weight: 15g
- 1. Good shape stability. After immersing in boiling water for a long time, the tray will not be severely deformed or shrunk, so that it cannot be used.
- 2. High transparency. The moulded tray maintains high transparency and is especially suitable for use with cold light whiteners.
- 3. Good thermoplasticity. Compared with similar products, the thermoplastic has obvious advantages, especially suitable for home use, and the gum line is very clear.
- 4, can be repeatedly formed. Due to the lack of water temperature and soaking time, the forming effect of the tray is often not good. This product can be reshaped in hot water at 80-90 °C even if it is poorly formed, which is not available in other products.
1. Practice wearing the tooth tray: Put the tooth tray on the upper gum bed and use the sucking method to discharge the air between the tray and the gum bed so that the tray can wrap the entire surface of the tooth. TIPS: Repeated practice twice, this is an important process for making the tray. The lower teeth are practised in the same way.
2. Soften the tray: Pour water at 80-90 °C into a flat-bottomed container. The water depth should be such that the tray can be submerged and the handle is left outside the water surface. The tray is immersed in water for 5-7 seconds and then taken out.
TIPS: The dental tray is very soft at this moment, so the immersion time should not be too long. It is soft and stretched when the tray is raised, and it is suitable to start deformation slightly.
3. Make the tray: Lift the tray, carefully and quickly put the tray on the gum, and continue to do the sucking method in step 1. The finger presses the joint surface of the tooth holder and the tooth to make it thin, while the tip of the tongue tightens the tooth rest and the inner surface of the tooth. TIPS: Speed is fast, be careful not to bite hard. The tray is a bit hot, but it doesn’t cause any harm.
4. Trim the tray: After pressing the finger for 10-15 seconds, remove the tray and rinse with water. Cut the excess material with scissors along the gingival line (the line between the tooth and the gum) imprinted on the tray and finally cut off the handle.
TIPS: Cut off the upper part of the gum line to make the gel only touch the teeth and avoid irritating the gums.
5. Smear the gel: Apply the gel evenly on the external tooth surface of the tray. The whitening gel is most suitable for 0.5-1mm thickness. The solid white gel can be applied to the entire external tooth surface. TIPS: Dry the inside of the tray with a soft paper before applying the gel to facilitate uniform coating.